Xolo A500s Lite Launched With 4-inch Display and Leather Finish Back
Xolo A500s Lite another midrange smartphone of Xolo brand was launched by the company today. This is just a variant of Xolo A500s launched about a year ago, with few only changes in specs but offered at comparatively lower price.
The phone has a 4.0 inch WVGA IPS Capacitive Multi touch Screen powered by MediaTek MTK 6572 1.3 GHz Dual Core Processor and Mali 400 MP GPU. Loaded with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS the device has 512 MB RAM, 4GB ROM and a microSD Slot expandable up to 32 GB. It has a 3 MP rear camera with flash and VGA front camera. The phone offers dual SIM support and features a high speed 3G connectivity with 21 Mbps Down link. It comes with 1400 mAh battery and nice leather finish back cover.
Xolo A500s Lite Specifications:
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 4.0 inches WVGA IPS Capacitive Touch Screen with 2 fingers supported Multi touch
- 1.3 GHz Dual Core Processor powered by MediaTek MTK 6572 Chipset
- Dimensions: 127x63x9.2 mm
- 512 MB RAM 4 GB ROM and expandable microSD slot up to 32 GB
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA)
- 3 MP rear camera with LED flash and VGA front camera
- 3G HSPA+ up to 21 Mbps Down link
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM
- 1400 mAh battery